Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome ~~


Good day to everyone. This is the opening ceremony of my blog. Firstly I think i need to explain why i am only doing this now. Well, i used to think that sharing my life on a blogspot is meaningless, that is I will only attract unwanted attentions. However, all these had an abrupt change after attending this first year module of mine, Entrepreneur Marketing.


I must say that the lecturer is a great one, with many years of experience in this field. I don't want to go in-depth but basically, he says that blogging is a good way to market ourselves. This is what I plan to do, market myself to my audience. I believe this is also a good means to keep in touch with my friends and let them know about my life.

To kick start what i am going to say, let me first orientate you to why i chose the name of my blog. I believe many of my close friends will know why I use babyBoon. The reason is simple. I always feel tired at say ten in the night and will even doze off halfway into a conversation with a group of friends. Overtime, my friends came up with this name for me. As the saying always goes, the rest is history.

Hope you enjoy my entry and continue to visit me :)

1 comment:

seesumin said...

Goodness me. Firstly, look at the picture. You gave me a scare la. HAHA. I'm serious. I think twin will laugh her 'hysterical laughter' again while wormie will simply roll her small eyes. And the self introduction was nothing but hilarious. Pardon me but I just find it so comical. Nevertheless, it is still a good start la. Must say something encouraging right?

Love love,
Eil (: