Thursday, August 23, 2007

Special thanks to my dear~~


Dear eil celebrated my birthday for me today, 1 day early of my actual birthday as i have lesson tomorrow night. I must say i was delighted with how the day had gone by, a simple yet fruitful one. It dosen't really matter where you go, it is who you are with that is most important.


We went KTV and i really sang my heart out! It was followed by a great dining experience at Rios Brazilian Restaurant. Ironically, we did not make a reservation, yet it seemed that we had booked the entire restaurant. The food was delicious and the waiters very polite and friendly.I totally enjoyed myself there and would recommend you to try it out. Thanks dear once again for the celebration :)


Let me tell you a story now. Dear and i were heading home on the MRT after dinner. Sitting behind the train driver was a lady in black, let's call her Mdm Black. The door seperated where Black and I seated. Another Indian man, back facing us, carrying a backpack stood in front of dear and i, let's call him Muthusammi. It was pouring heavily outside, so an insect which looked like a warpse to me(so let me call it warpsy), probably wanted to seek shelter, thus clinged onto Sammi's bag.


Dear has a real eagle eye and was first to spot Warpsy. She was so terrified, she covered herself with her jacket throughout the journey till she reached AMK. As she was alighing, i was afraid that Sammi's hard day at work might finally be taking a toll on him and he will want to take over dear's seat. Fortunately, an auntie saviour, i shall call her, saved me from the scare.


When the train reached Yio Chu Kang, Warpsy finally could not take the constant movement of Sammi anymore and decided to fly around to find a better spot. It took Warpsy a long time, catching the attention of many in the process before deciding to stop right above Mdm Black.


I simply love people watching. Her eyes were glued to Warpsy from then on while i took constant glances at Warpsy and Mdm Black to make sure the former does not change its mind and observe the worried latter until she and i both alighted at Woodlands :)


No comments: