Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday~~


Friday was my actual birthday but i actually spend the whole day in school and even ate lunch alone! However, what came later in the night were pleasant surprises!

Dear eil came to my school and waited for me outside my lecture theatre which ended around 2045. I was really shocked as i had not brought her to my school previously and there was no way she could make her way up the complicated school to my lecture theatre. Alas i knew the answer, she had contacted Yiling without my knowledge who guided her around my school.

If that surprise was not enough, she also bought my favourite cheese cake from secret recipe which we eventually ate at SIM! I was really so glad that my birthday ended on a high note. All credits to my dear :)

The last bit on my celebration was by village just hours ago. It was a combined celebration for dear and i since our birthdays are only days apart. We went to Manhattan Fish Market at PS. I had the seafood platter and i must say that it is quite similar to Fish & Co's. However, i personally feel that Fish & Co's food is slightly more tasty though the price is a little steeper. Don't they always say, you pay for what you get :)

No comments: