Tuesday, August 12, 2008

school reopens ~~

School is finally beginning. Today marks my 2nd year in university though i am officially considered to be a year 3, ironic !! Nevertheless, i hope this semester will be a better one than last semester. My mind seems to be so calm now somewhat. Went for church service last Sunday and the pastor somewhat caught my attention and touched my heart. For now, i will always remember this line, " Ask and you shall receive" !!

It's such great cos u know u are blessed. Being able to see my school mates again was great. Badminton was fun yesterday, having made the 2 gals run like mad !! whhhaaa isnt that what badminton is all about ~~ nevertheless feeling a little ache here and there now :)

Somewhere, somehow i am beginning to look forward to this term cos i know it will be a great one minus the exam period !! For now, i am worries-free and i hope my family and loved one, frens around me, and everyone i know can feel the calmness that words cannot describe.

Sure we all have problems but if you look at e world, you will actually find that yours is such a small one. So, rejoice ppl :O

No comments: