Thursday, August 21, 2008

lookin' forward to sat !!



busy busy day !!! look at all e notes on my bed ~~ studying is tiresome and boring !!! but reading a little everyday beats having to gobble up e book when exam come :)
Went for this steamboat at CRYSTAL JADE (HOLLAND V) on monday. It was Awesome :) Free flow of Xiao Long Baos and lots of sliced beef, pork and mutton. There are appetizers, drinks,desserts as well. Very value for money, net price at $21.50. This buffet is highly recommended~~~ When viv told me i was like "huh... since when did crystal jade hv buffet?" As real as it can be, had an early birthday dinner with viv and bf plus her fren (dunno is call siti or ..), yiling, candy, moses and dear. thanks gals for e treat ~~ The only not so perfect thing was that we got to starve ourselves till 830pm when it starts but u can certainly eat till u 'song'.
With friday arriving, dear and I are pretty excited about going to buy the food and stuffs for saturday's BBQ. Talking about "dear and I", gets me so frustrated cos no matter how many times i tell my china boy(tutee) that he cant write "he and I", he still does it ! He also had e cheek to repeat mistakes i taught him juz 2 days ago !!! taboleh tahan ~~ okies ... digress a little :) so my dear is now trying to crack her brains for a theme on sat !!
Sat is going to be a busy day as well cos gotta wake up early to buy fresh seafood before going to dear's house to prepare e food. cya my frens on sat !!
Oh ya, and my dear juz cant take it when i speak to her in PERFECT english. i guess it was too perfect she could not take it. The other day, she was looking at a pair of shoes, i kept repeating "the shoe is awesome." She was saying "can u dun repeat e same thing?" SO i went, " well, it looks as though the shoe was made for for your legs :)"
SHE FAINTED !!
and refused to speak to me unless i return to channel 8 ...

No comments: