Thursday, December 6, 2007

Recovery

Thank God, i think my leg recover just in the nick of time to carry on the activities lined up for the week. Thought it still hurts a little, its in a much improved condition! Just went to post office to collect an item for dear with my brother and subsequently went to Fajar to eat something. Wa, the speciality of the noodles stall, mee really not bad. When we reach home, i was astonished to see yet another letter from post office asking me to collect another of dear's parcel!!!! ARGHH !!!!

Lots of activities lined up for the week. First, a BBQ tonight with Lester and company. Following that, movie session and Karaoke with dear on Friday before bowling in the night :) Saturday is another BBQ session, this time with Dear's SIM classmates. Rounding up the week, we have a gathering at my house with Village. I think my neighbours' will get an earful with Karaoke, Majong and rounding the night with steamboat :)

So my dear little left leg, please be blessed to recover asap please :)

No comments: