Thursday, December 6, 2007

...

Yesterday evening, my mum brought me to a chinese sinseh to rub my leg. In the end, i had a bandaged on and never left my house today for fear that the injury will be aggrevated. Thank you Weiru, Dada and qiaoli (mum) for visiting me :) I truely appreciated it.

Unfortunately, more often than not, the night don't usually end a good one. Something unhappy happened and i certainly hope it will quicklybecome a history of tomorrow and disappear. However, it always do not happen the way you want it to be. It always have to go through the process of bitterness and the feeling of miserable before it can even be resolved. So much frustration boils down to the heart only god and i can understand. I guess time is the ultimate cure for only it can heal all wounds.

No comments: