Saturday, October 6, 2007

Some pics to share!!

Well, today was a day out to bugis: Bugis Junction, Bugis Street, Bencoolen Shopping Centre and OG but i bet many haven come across this, Burlington Square!! Not that it has anything interesting inside but i was introduced to this authentic Korean provision shop some years ago selling products ranging from tidbits to maggi mee to frozen food, all imported from Korea. So price surely a bit ex la and given my pattern, i see see only lorz :) an ideal place for korean freaks~~

Well, the other day i went to Faculty of Law with my classmates and while walking along the corridors, it reminded me of SAFTI. Well, they always leave the best for the elites right? I saw this very cute looking "lizard?", "chameleon?". It was smiling at me while i was taking a picture of it :)


Was taking some pics the other day with dear. I decided to make funny faces. Sub-consciously i did this. Dosen't it look cute?? Dun look like me right but still suave as eva ~~


Was browsing thru the many photos in dear's photo album and suddenly came across this taken 2 yrs back!!! Wee, very pretty right?? I like the big big eyes and toot toot mouth !! whaaa ~~ cheers ~~
























No comments: