Wednesday, October 10, 2007

...

I guess life's afterall so hard. Its definately not easy to understand someone, all the more its hard for others to understand you. I mean sometimes i find myself so hard to understand so how on earth can others completely graspe my thoughts?

No one's perfect, no one can sees each other completely, all the more no one can see beyond the horizon when caught in a situation. It is always that moment of inablility to control that leads about conflicts and unhappiness, yet i would safely say that few in this world can have that ability. Perhaps animals can but i just aint sure about humans.

I guess i am the only one on earth who can understand and tolerate myself, not that others cant but i am confident they wont be able to do better than me. Humans are constructed with different needs and wants, we cannot understand each other but i guess only compromising can help solve all problems.

Enough said, its back to studies! May i be blessed to do well in my soci test~~

No comments: