Saturday, September 8, 2007

ZzZz


Feeling so tired now, yet forcing open my eyes to put in this entry. Had been really busy over the past week with school work and projects. Nothing interesting really happened. Everything was so routined and the cycle just continues, waiting for no man.

Life is really a hell of a rush. The pace is so tremendous, you cannot even take a break. Nevertheless i will try my very best and in my heart i know the holidays will eventually come. So its all hard work now so that i can peacefully enjoy the fruits i bear during the holidays!!
My mode of life is really like jogging this morning. I was tired, breadthless and everything just didn't go right halfway into the run. Nevertheless, i persevered knowing that giving up would just waste all the effort i had asked for prior to the run. This never-say-die attitude shall live in me now and forever :)


No comments: